I need advice on guy trouble and stuff!! just please help!! i need perspective!

ughih8ocd

They're not a couple, but the OP would like to have a relationship with this guy. According to what the OP has written, her "friend" tells her that he will be her boyfriend if she has sex with him.
Ohhh, I see, now I get it.
Kissing, touching and being close keeps your mind off sex?
Yes it does, especially if were watching a movie together and were cuddled up, not even a thought sexual intercourse comes to mind.
Just the thought of this girl being the girl that I would love to spend
the rest of my life with.
And her being my babygirl forever.
I'm curious...what leads you to believe that this guy loves her? I can't say whether he does or does not, but from the way the OP has described this guy friend, I don't see this love.

Yeah I just re-read the OP post, I'm sorry I mis-interpreted the post.

and to the guy above me, yes a lot of guys will cheat on girls simply because they are not intimate.
you're 18 and virgin, that's fine, nothing wrong with that, but where I live people lose their virginity when they're 14, I suppose it's just the type of people you kick it with or the enviornment you grew up in that has a little impact on sex.

You have self control, I do too, but I love sex and I can get it, I don't know your situation but im at the library so ill edit this post later because my computer is about to shut off lol