I met Stone Sour :) :) :)

LittleMissScareAll

last night. :D I went to the Family Values tour...I didn't get to see Korn play(I think everybody except me was tired & had classes early today so they were needing to get back home), but I got to see all the other bands, and I met Stone Sour. They were nice guys, especially Corey. He was funny.
And I got to see Deftones up pretty close when I was in line to meet Stone Sour. :)
I was suprised I was the only one in my group of people who went back to meet one of the bands...you did have to buy their latest cd to meet them, but it was worth it to me.

kattness

Its always awesome to meet people you respect so highly(unless of course they are bas*ardfaces). were they good live??
ive always wanted to see the deftones....

i met my idols sleater kinney afew times,was cool but after i kept going over what we were talking about incase i said something deadly stupid(i was drunk)

LittleMissScareAll

kattness said:
Its always awesome to meet people you respect so highly(unless of course they are bas*ardfaces). were they good live??
ive always wanted to see the deftones....

i met my idols sleater kinney afew times,was cool but after i kept going over what we were talking about incase i said something deadly stupid(i was drunk)

yeah they were really good live....so were deftones:)
luckily every famous person i've met so far has been nice.

laith

thats awesome...i like their music. corey taylor has been one of my favorite singers since he first joined slipknot way back when i was like 13 =)