I love and want to understand more.

irishNlove

I met a man and have known him for a year and a half now. I love him very much. I feel he loves me as much as he can. Only over last few months has he expressed his Anxiety Disorder to me. It is a long distance relationship which I think he prefers. There are time I get frustrated with him. The non communication part of it. And i may misinterpret it as him having other relationship. I feel he trust me and knows I am loyal to him. I want help keeping perspective on what his life may be like thru his eyes. Sometimes I feel he may fabricate things just to appease me or make himself more appealing but I love him with all my heart no matter what.

If anyone who suffers from this would like to share . I know it is all a very induvidual experience ... But as far as the trust and relationship part.

I want our relationship to be a lasting one .

da_illest101

The thing about some of the people like us is that we don't always feel like communicating, we need our own space more often than not. I understand that having someone not talking to you can raise concern, but what can you really do

irishNlove

Thank you for reply. I have to learn patience. I get conflicting messages from him sometimes.. That he is not shy, but then seems to retreat. Seems extremely open and loving .... And then gaurded and aloof.