I live in a turbulent house! It annoys me :/

Marvolo

It's embarrassing. There is probably no 5-minute period, when no person is walking on the staircase - I live in a block of flats.

I rather don't like meeting any neighbour, so I usually wait until that person is out or comes in their flat. Even in the early morning, people walk there. :?

Do you have similar problems as well? Do you wait, to avoid meeting some, known but, person, not only on the staircase but anywhere else?

Cheers.

SilentType

Banned
Yeah I used to live in a couple of apartments and I would listen for other tenants to either get out of the building or go into their apartments. If thats what you're talking about, then yes, I have been there. It's kind of weird but at least it reduces your anxiety level...

Peace

Jacky1980

everything is a double-edged sword, I think it is also a good chance to expose yourself and get desentitisized, don't expect a good result at the beginning, never trying to dispel and eliminate your anxiety from the bottom of your heart, accept it , then jump into the swimming pool.

SilentStranger

But I don't know how to swim! and it seems like I am too old to learn to swim. :?

I am not quite being metaphorical. I can't really swim properly.

As for my living arrangements, I live in a set of units and my driveway is a common one and I too generally wait till neighbors have left.

-SS

Marvolo

Well, I'm not sure if the anxiety could be accepted, if it can even cause trembling, blushing or even, in winter especially, eye-watering... 8O :oops: :(