I like this girl..

Chris222

.. but I don't know how to tell her or make it more obvious. I only see her in one of classes and she sits by herself mostly but sometimes she forgets some of her books or we have to work in group and she always sits next to me. Then we get on really well and talk, joke and smile. But then if we don't she sits a little bit away from me and we don't really talk as much.. I would go sit next to her but I'm too afraid too incase I seem too forward or weird and I would ask for her a number or facebook but I'm scared she's just being friendly and nothing more.

Also I know her facebook but I'm scared if I go to add her she'l think I'm stalking her as she never told me her last name and it might be creepy knowing that i actually looked for her..
I just over analyse everything... I mean I'd just be happy being friends but I don't want to make her feel weird or something if I'm wrong. It's hard to explain >.<

Aletheia

Sounds like she's shy too. :) And that she likes you.

Instead of asking her for her number, could you ask something less loaded? Could you ask if she'd like to have lunch with you? Or to do your homework together in the library?

Kiwong

It's great that you get along when you get the chance to talk. That's a wonderful start, could lead to something more. Talk to her and contonue to be friendly, maybe sit next to her and see how it goes. Good luck.

Diend

I dont know if this helps, but I just facebook-friended my crush who I never spoke to. Well, this happened after we don't get to see each other on a daily basis. It's creepy...so what? What if she freaks out? Maybe that means she is not a very friendly person if she finds it creepy? Maybe she doesnt think of you the same way if she finds it creepy. I say, add her.

I'm in this kind of situation too, except I have trouble talking to her in person on my own due to anxiety. I'm not sure if she feels the same way, and I always have trouble asking her because she always hangs out in a big group of people, and that only fuels my anxiety more. Any advice, I hope this becomes easier soon :(

Aletheia

^ Txt?

Seriously, the only time I've ever asked anyone out, I was so nervous about it, I had to do it by email. (Loser.) (He said yes!)