I let my physical attributes get in the way

Richey

hmm i'm skinny and it really gets to me, i lift weights but it doesnt do alot because of my metabolism, it completely saps my confidence regarding attracting girls, because i always see them with the tall buffed up types and it makes sense to a degree, i know thats a rash generalisation but well...i look a little like the singer in this video, just nerdy punkish looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm_BkoM-QZg

sketchy24

Lol... I have the same problem. For me its just a confidence issue. Girl or anyone. But you actually can fix this though. You just need to go on a diet.

Sample diet: A cup of oatmeal or something like that for breakfast (carbs!!), protein shake for first snack (kind of expensive... get ones with equal protein and cabs), Backed Potato for snack two (carbs!). 1 PB sandwich and 1 tuna sandwich for lunch (half a tin of tuna). Banana and Protein Shake for snack 3, and Chicken and Rice for dinner (protein and carbs).

Of course you can eat other stuff too but its important to get enough protein and carbs. Go to the gym of course... build muscle etc. And you should NEVER be hungry. Cause when you're hungry, your body goes for the most nutritious and that be your muscles. Thats when you lose weight or stay where you are.

Anyway, you can search it out a lot more but it is possible. Of course with SA, it may be hard to go to a gym but I dunno... get a bow flex :p

Kien

I know that people find me less attractive than common people, and I have always done.