I just want help

gregzbest

Plus please read this and give me help and sorry for the Grammar I am in no mood to check what I have written.

Last edited:

Helyna

Even if you did say "go home to Iraq", that's not very bad. There's an Iraqi exchange student at my school, and there are so many ordinary people there - it's just another country. This guy has a Muslim last name. So it's pretty understandable that you might say something about Muslim countries. Are the teachers at your school so obsessed with prejudice that they would care about this one remark? If so, surely they would care much, much more about physical bullying! Try to find some time when you can be alone with your teacher and tell him what's going on. The "go home to Iraq" is pretty minor, so you don't have to really excuse yourself. Just explain that you say this thing when you're annoyed, "Iraq" accidentally came out, and your friends think it's a huge thing for some reason. The teachers should certainly understand that weird things come out of people's mouths when they're annoyed!
Also, find some real friends.

Wow this is one of the reasons why people get Social Anxiety. Do you know that if you let him do this to you, your anxiety will become much worse? Don't let him take your dignity and fight back. Man, I understand what you're going through, I've been there before during my childhood. How old are you anyway?

Why would you let him punch you just like that? If you don't do anything, he'll keep doing it and it will lead you to no good. It will lead you to no good not only in the present moment, but for the future as well. You'll even be more afraid because this happened to you. This is when you invite fear into your life. Do something and face whatever fear you have now.

gregzbest

Hopefully this mess will get sorted out tomorrow and i can start enjoying school again :L

Last edited:

TheMike

OMFG. I can't believe this is happening to you. I mean, this shouldn't happen to anyone at all. Well I understand absolutly how you feel. And I know that saying "Stand up for yourself" seems a bit cliché - and perhaps not very useful coz I mean, what does that even mean?

Just ... Tell yourself that these are just immature idiots and that you're the higher person. And I know they might seem harsh and just ... asswhole-ish, but you and them; you're both equal. They have NO advantage over you, don't be afraid to be yourself and if that's a problem for them, well, so what? They don't exactly seem worthy of your totall awsomeness 8)

Besides, what kind of bully get's all upset over "Go bk to Iraq". What a drama queen ... seriously ...

CharCole

I have never been bullied physical but I don't care how it happens it is the same thing and pain lasts just as long (almost eight years for me). I have no scars to prove what happened, but when you're bullied say something, to someone you can trust!

Nervous

Thanks for reply, I will go to a teacher tomorrow. Just to shed some light i'm 14 he is 15 and were in 4th year (Scottish Schools). If anything I believe i will get off with The remark "Get Ti Iraq" ( Scottish accent on to) on . As for when he punched me with all his might in the back, i was going to chase him, if i caught it that would be another story but one of my good friends stopped me and told me its not worth it. Hopefully this mess will get sorted out tomorrow and i can start enjoying school again :L

The laws are so ridiculous in the UK. If you fought back they probably would've charged you with a hate crime for telling the POS to go back to Iraq.

nephatitus

obviously some people here havent been discriminated racially and dont know what it is like

ps everyone is a little racist, that is a 100% verifiable fact

Last edited:

nezul

it seems min so i wouldnt worry about him, its a shame about his age and your at 15-up your bodies start to produce hormones which kinda ct like steroids, so he could be stronger than you

i would not suggest trying to attack him, get him to back off

its just a minor thing and i wouldnt worry to much, as for your friends and the bully calling you names such as The Elephant Man, give em a hit or something, nothing to hurt them it just tells them to stop.

my name is Will and im 16 and just to piss me off half my friends call me Wildo (as in dildo) , but i know its all fun and games so do they, i give em a wack every time but nothing hard or could hurt.

best of luck and i hope it gets sorted, name calling shouldnt be a big issue, just laugh at it. hell when i was bullied i used to find the names they called me funny and the venonm they used even more funny (venom as in the hate in their voice) and id laugh my head off, it used to piss them off cause it had the opposite effect.

just laugh names off, as for our friends they aint bad there just laughing around abit, it happen, there not bad friends

i hope this gets sorted without booting your friends away