Aerandir

Today, I've lost my job.
My parents are going thru divorce,
My mother is depressive,
My father had an accident, lost an eye,
I'm getting E's in class
I've lost the girl I love because of SA,
Each day I wake up and want to stay in my bed
Each night, I don't want to go to bed, because I don't wanna be alone with myself
I have thrown away the only true friends I had,

I know where I have to go in my life but it seems I can't get there.

I'm too afraid to go see a doctor, too afraid to tell my family, just wanna sleep, a deep dreamless sleep, ...

Chilling__Echo

yeah, gosh, i have no words. just support. i'm sorry (((hugs)))

there's always a silver lining in the clouds of sun to come in the future...

itchy

hey man, I've been going through something similar to you lately...my parents are going through divorce and my dads depressive and has been hospitalised after suicide attempts, and I'm doing alright now but there was a point when it all got too much and things got real dark and I kept detatching myself as a defence mechanism, and I was like you, wanting to stay in bed and that.

But my advice would be to just take things one step at a time. bitesize chunks. You'll figure it all out eventually. What I did was to write things down, each problem, one at a time, and figure it out that way. As for friends and girls, it's an old cliche but there's plenty more fish in the sea...I believe that. Life's funny man, you never know what'll happen.

Septor

Aerandir said:
Today, I've lost my job.
My parents are going thru divorce,
My mother is depressive,
My father had an accident, lost an eye,
I'm getting E's in class
I've lost the girl I love because of SA,
Each day I wake up and want to stay in my bed
Each night, I don't want to go to bed, because I don't wanna be alone with myself
I have thrown away the only true friends I had,

I know where I have to go in my life but it seems I can't get there.

I'm too afraid to go see a doctor, too afraid to tell my family, just wanna sleep, a deep dreamless sleep, ...

Wow sorry to hear that to man.I feel for you.