I have problems to focus

orange

I couldn't find a thread like this, if there was already I'm sorry.
I have problem to focus sometimes on conversations, it's like my mind has to go somewhere else and I can't help of doing that.
Sometimes it's like my mind is doing a movie and sometimes I feel like I have to think about my problems to resolv them and I can't stay focus.
Maybe the fact that I have the problem of staring at people is related to this.
I've had problems in school too I wasn't able to finish high school.
I've talked about this to a psychologist online and she said I probably have ADHD but I am not hyperactive it's like my mind is hyperactive but not my body.
I used to have depression.
I need to find a solution, will you guys help me please?

I've talked about this to a psychologist online and she said I probably have ADHD but I am not hyperactive it's like my mind is hyperactive but not my body.
I used to have depression.
I need to find a solution, will you guys help me please?[/QUOTE]

You may need to stop talking to online psychologists.You cannot go on probablies got from a webchat.You should not.
Be kind on yourself,and stop taking to heart trite,limited observations from online quacks.
Everyone has thought problems,lack of focus,worries they may not be thinking about the right things at the right times.
Minds drift and race,casual words not heard become important words.What did we miss?
You are missing nothing,your mind IS focused.Focused on teaching you about yourself.
You cannot learn about the world by looking inside yourself,also you cannot learn about yourself by looking to others for explanation of what is taking place inside of you.
This I believe.I believe you are experiencing true focus.
You have just been convinced you are not.
Try and regain some of the natural ease and conviction of your own processes.Remember the way you used to feel before you were convinced by identifying with broad analytical sweeps made in the psychological media that your natural flow was in fact a series of stops and starts bridged only by blurred incoherent confusions.
I know this may read as glibness but it sounds like you need to uncoil your cerebrum at a very basic level in order to find your own level of relaxation.
Please take into account that online "psychologist" who told you you have a problem,only did so because you confided in them about how you came to recognise some of the components of your minds workings.
They did not return the favor,their response was not reciprocal but rather oddly withholding given the circumstance you detailed.They dumped some unqualified heavy **** on you.
Your mind wanders.That is normal in today's world.
My mind wanders also,and so does the mind of someone who works as an online psychologist.