I have no life

PhantomPod

I also have no life. All weekend I wanted to see the movie "Get Smart" so badly, but I had absolutely no one to go with. Finally, I got out of work at 2:00pm today and I just went to see the movie by myself and went in the theater after the lights were out and just sat in the back by myself. It was actually a lot more crowded than I thought it would be a 2:00 in the afternoon (lots of old people and younger kids who are now out of school for the summer), so I felt very anxious at first, but once the movie started I was okay. So that was about the most exciting thing I've done in a while, even though I had no one to go with.

Also, there is a comedian in Boston this Wednesday that I want to see really badly, but I have no one to go with, and I can't see going into Boston by myself and actually going to see a comedian in a club by myself. It almost doesn't even seem fun like that, in fact.

I just wish I had someone to share my fun times with. Just one friend. That's all I need and I would at least feel relatively content.

FunwithPineTrees

PhantomPod said:
I also have no life. All weekend I wanted to see the movie "Get Smart" so badly, but I had absolutely no one to go with. Finally, I got out of work at 2:00pm today and I just went to see the movie by myself and went in the theater after the lights were out and just sat in the back by myself. It was actually a lot more crowded than I thought it would be a 2:00 in the afternoon (lots of old people and younger kids who are now out of school for the summer), so I felt very anxious at first, but once the movie started I was okay. So that was about the most exciting thing I've done in a while, even though I had no one to go with.

Also, there is a comedian in Boston this Wednesday that I want to see really badly, but I have no one to go with, and I can't see going into Boston by myself and actually going to see a comedian in a club by myself. It almost doesn't even seem fun like that, in fact.

I just wish I had someone to share my fun times with. Just one friend. That's all I need and I would at least feel relatively content.

wait!
Boston you say!
that the general area of where i reside
i just thought you should know

that boston is where it is at
if you agree or not

dan_e

It almost doesn't even seem fun like that, in fact...I just wish I had someone to share my fun times with. Just one friend. That's all I need and I would at least feel relatively content.

Me too PhantomPod. I want to go to movies and concerts so badly, but I feel weird going alone. There are other people around me who are doing these things, but I don't get asked anymore :( I feel a little more comfortable around them than I did initally, but I don't know what to do to get asked again if they are even still interested. I'm so sad.