I have no life

whatever12

Who feels like they don't have a life too? I'm sitting home today on a Friday night because I have no friends. I feel like I've wasted time thinking about my social anxiety instead of resolving it by going out there and making friends :cry:

ripewithdecay

Yeah, I'll be spending the entire weekend by myself.
I do not even have online friends to talk to.
Probably sleep a lot, watch a lot of movies, play a lot of video games, zone off with a lot of music. These are things that numb the burning depression, and help me through one more day - one more day closer to death. 22 years down, 50+ to go. I can hardly wait.

whatever12

Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:40 am Post subject:
Yeah, I'll be spending the entire weekend by myself.
I do not even have online friends to talk to.
Probably sleep a lot, watch a lot of movies, play a lot of video games, zone off with a lot of music. These are things that numb the burning depression, and help me through one more day - one more day closer to death. 22 years down, 50+ to go. I can hardly wait.

Hey ripewithdecay..I'm 22 too. I got invited by someone to watch them in concert today..and chill to with them after the concert..but im not going to go because i don't have a friend to bring along with me. I'm trying become friends with this one person that I just met but I can't even bring along a friend with me to go to a concert that I've gotten invited to attend tonight by a potential friend..its pathetic..i got to get out there more and make some friends. :(

whatever12

IcarusUnderWater2 said:
whatever12 said:
Who feels like they don't have a life too? I'm sitting home today on a Friday night because I have no friends. I feel like I've wasted time thinking about my social anxiety instead of resolving it by going out there and making friends :cry:

I feel exactly the same and i am in exactly the same position. I can't believe my life has turned out this way. Im too scared to even think about changing and going out somewhere social. Im constantly afraid.

I can't believe my life has tuned out this way too. I have no friends..have a couple..most of my friends live out of state. I want so badly to make friends..to talk to people...but I dont know how to..I'm just so out there socially. I want to change too..I'm trying to. Tonight I'll probably watch my favorite movie " When harry met sally", by myself and do some homework.

ljwwriter

I feel the same. Today I've just been alone all day long, hoping someone would call me about a job. No such luck, of course. So I'm still sitting here until my sister gets home tonight, and then I'll read and go to bed wondering why the hell I'm still alive.

Ajuna24

I sleep until 2pm, get up and spend the day mostly in a dark basement room. There's not very good air in this room, but here I've got my computer, TV, and sofa on which I sleep on.

I have like one good friend which I rarely see. I have a couple of buddies though, but that's not the same thing you know.

Right now I'm 20 years old...and I can't see any future for me.
Functioning like a normal person in this society just doesn't come to me, like it does to others.
I'm wishing I could be someone else

Well.. just know you're not alone in this. In the end it won't matter anyway.

I just felt I needed to make this post.

:(

bcguitar

same

Hi

I feel the same way, I havn't been working for 5 months now cause I'm to chicken to go and apply for a job and I don't like change.. so I just sit at home playing video games and watching movies .. day after day .. my life stinks .. I have one good friend , went golfing today so was nice to get out of the house for a change , was invited to go to a stompede with rides and shit but don't know if I will go .. I just feel pathetic and ugly and hate going places cause i feel like ppl are staring at me and being like look at that freak..

life blows !! :x

wooaah

whatever12 said:
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:40 am Post subject:
I'm trying become friends with this one person that I just met but I can't even bring along a friend with me to go to a concert that I've gotten invited to attend tonight by a potential friend..its pathetic..i got to get out there more and make some friends. :(

did you end up going?

theres no need to bring a friend! my experience is that if i have 1 person i know in a crowd of strangers, ill just talk to that person and chicken out of meeting new people. Even if the situation ends up sucking, no one's keeping you there. Can always just leave.

I definitly spend all my weekends by myself too. When i finally get my precious days off, its so hard to drag myself out of the house and do stuff. I always just want to relax, read a book, listen to music etc...

to lessen the guilt of a no life weekend i find it helpful to try to do a couple "social" things during the week. Maybe join a class learning something that interests you.

FunwithPineTrees

Re: same

bcguitar said:
Hi

I feel the same way, I havn't been working for 5 months now cause I'm to chicken to go and apply for a job and I don't like change.. so I just sit at home playing video games and watching movies .. day after day .. my life stinks .. I have one good friend , went golfing today so was nice to get out of the house for a change , was invited to go to a stompede with rides and shit but don't know if I will go .. I just feel pathetic and ugly and hate going places cause i feel like ppl are staring at me and being like look at that freak..

Yeah so basically the same thing with me. That is what I did today. I slept until past noon, and then I was going to go meet my pretty much only friend but then I didn’t feel up to leaving my house. which wasn't the firsttime tht happenedSo then I just played simcity 2000 and simtower for 5 hours, and ate dinner and then did that some more.

It is like bad. I just feel so bad that I don’t even want to do anything. It fucking sucks. I don’t know what course of action I should utilize to alleviate these bullshit circumstances. It is interesting/cool to see people doing the same thing as I though, I feel cool to read that all these people feel similarly to me, even though I wish we weren’t feeling this way.

FunwithPineTrees

Yeah and speaking of not going to concerts, I really want to go see one of my favorite bands on Thursday, but that is just a band situation. Hundreds of people you don’t know crowds, the venue in a city. So yeah

asubscriber99

i feel like everyone around me is working toward a goal, a future plan, while i'm still floating in this world.

that's what i often felt, that i'm always part of sb else's plan.

does anyone feel like that?

Ajuna24

asubscriber99 said:
i feel like everyone around me is working toward a goal, a future plan, while i'm still floating in this world.

does anyone feel like that?

More or less. It's probably not that unusual I assume..

villacjs

I don't have a life. This weekend I am going to golf with my dad for his birthday. Other than that I will listen to music and play video games. Pretty boring I know.

cadaver_

Re: same

bcguitar said:
Hi

UGLY? Your a VERY handsome guy, bud!

billy

Yeah i feel the same way theres this one person that i hang out with that i went out with a few of his friends yesterday. For 6 hours i literally had nothing to contribute to conversation when i said maybe i should head home while they were going to go out again they didnt even pay em attention:(. This has happened alot i wish i had things to say. Most of my time is sleeping and listening to music and computer games.

BBCC

Every weekend for the last 2 years for me has been spent sitting at home playing video games.

Outshined

I want to get out of the suburbs and this city so bad. I'm tired of having nothing to do, and few friends to hang out with anymore. If I didn't have my guitar, I don't know what I'd do. I rarely watch tv, and the web gets old pretty fast too. It sucks feeling so cut off and worthless from having no life.