I have found the 'KEY' to end my depression !

Clown

READ eveything and fully understand what I say, only if you try you become
a believer your self !!

Most of the things I write is not specific on they ''key'' but it gives you more of the whole picture of ''why'' you must do it and why it works... the thing what helped me to cure my depression instantly after years of suffering is almost at the end @short &simple.

Normally im very skeptical to everything people claiming they cured
there depression by this self help book or this tip etc. and mostly
the only effect is the placebo effect.
But this will cure your depression instantly ! and anxiety becomes way much lesser but still hard because anxiety is also more a strong body/mind reaction your mind thinks and your body reacts which sets of the mind again so its harder to kick then the depression.

I think I have found the key to end my depression and maybe others,
mostly I laugh when people say they have found the cure to end there depression in books like ektar tolle or other self proclaimed insights, I don't read it as I thought there is only one solution to your problems and that is CBT for depression to change your thoughts and all the other is just might help maybe not its not proven...so I haven't read a single book

But now I have found for the solution to my problem for my self, by using similar psychedelic drug like the magical mushrooms with that some phenibut, I was almost non-anxious with the pehnibut, and then I ingested some psychedelic drugs I don't know how but I suddenly became much happier after that and then I got back in my old thinking, now I used a second time after that I smoked a joint alone and I got suddenly an insight and haven't been happier the past 1.5 week, I think without the psychedelic drugs I wouldn't got that insight because it was more a feeling then a thought, because depression isn't one single thought so you can't cure depression by getting a grip on hundred of thoughts for every different situation that takes a long time.....
I now can tune in that feeling whenever I want or not, the first 4 days it still was difficult most of the time I had no depression and my anxiety was lesser, but when I was busy going somewhere I sometimes slipped back in that old habit without knowing and had to push my out self out of it really hard by remember how I did it, because its really easy to forget and go back into the old habit because it feels comfortable while at the same time you are depressed, I think because when the problem becomes is that big and you think can't handle it anymore and then desperately try to get control over it in your mind to solve the problem and that becomes a habit which is hard to break because you think everything is outside your control and the only thing to somehow get control over it is to analyse everything negatively inwardly .

And then here is the key what worked for me I don't if it may work for you, but its pretty simple but you really must feel it and maybe it happens to people who suddenly got cured from there depression getting a million dollar or another job or whatever.
You must TURN you vision outwards and realise that everything what you think is crap and useless and change everything what you think with positivity and then you realise your mind is so much calmer and relaxer.
I now know that after all these damn years my attention was focused inwardly and anylizing my self and my future negatively all the time without knowing it, with the psychedelic drugs and the pehnibut my vision shifted outwardly and realised I maybe feel this way because of the drugs but its still me and it feels pretty easy to do, maybe the first few days feels like acting because it still feels comfartable to focus inwardly and try to control everything by expecting and seeing the worst so be prepared for the worst what can happen or is happening, mostly when non depressed people have lost a house or something not become depressed but still have negatively thoughts because a losing a house and get on the streets has a big impact but those people still think outwardly negative or when it really got a deep impact they turn inwardly but only with that single traumatic event but on the rest they think outwardly they are used to that, but for us really clinical depressed people we think mostly everything inwardly and thats because we think to much and because of that we get attracted to the inwardly way of thinking because we think that thinking may solve the problems or expecting the worst so if something happens bad it may not tbe that bad because we are inwardly prepared for it while in fact you are poising your self with all this garbage which make no sense...thats why some people living in the worst conditions a human can ever imagine like in the concentrations camps or now some parts of africa and are still very happy because they think outwardly, thats why psychopaths don't have rich inner life they are even more outwardly focused then normal people and in that way they need more stimulus from the outside like killing someone to feed there poor inner life, the outwardly and inwardly life need to belance eachother and depressed and anxious people are out of belance to more inwardly life of thinking because they have richer inner life..... so when you shift your vision outwardly you can expect your depression is gone if you block every negative thought that is entering your mind but also expect you have less richer inner life, but to much is not good you don't need that you don't need the inwardly thinking when you are in a conversation with someone it distracts you, when you focus outwardly you find it much easier to block those negative thoughts entering your mind, its not about getting a grip on those thoughts and right in down on paper and get a positive realistic twitch to it, you can do that but it will be a long road its much easier to think outwardly and block those negative thoughts from even entering your mind till it affects your mood and anxiety.

Im really skeptical guy and take everything with a grane of salt which is not proven scientifically, but this really helped me the past few days it becomes somewhat normal and don't need to push my self to not slip back in the old habit even with conversations to people which I become the most inwardly and is really hard to push me think outwardly be it becomes easier and easier now.

So short & simple: look outwardly ( by tuning outwardly you stop the inside conversations) , think postively, block you negative thoughts( don't try to get a grip on it because you only try to solve the problem inwardly which doens't solve the problem you can get easy back to the negative side inwardly when you stop changing those thoughts) and feel with everything that you can do it, really feel it !.:) and just stop thinking to much its useless, with every day passing by this thing will become second nature to you.

There may be some science to explain this, antideprssants od the same: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/12/08/antidepressant.personality.changes/

they make you less neurotic, so you worry less inwardly and make you more extravert like outwardly who need more extern stimulus to fill his poor inner life, they lack fanatasy. these two things are actually making you more outwardly.

When YOUR vision is outwardly the negative thoughts like '''**** why does it happen to me'' doens't affect you emotionally !! normal people have a healthy belance between the two , while we are stuck in the inwardly side.

Hopefully it will help you , it helped me and I hope can win the final battle against the inwardly me, it so much easier look outwardly then inwardly, you will feel it believe me it gets harder by the day to go back inwardly.

Last edited:

satstrn

I wouldn't take mushrooms or any psychedelic drug if you are naturally an anxious person, they can trigger extreme amounts of anxiety and bad trips can really **** you up. Right on with the outward thinking though.

Clown

It didn't trigger any bad trip to me and I had the higest dose , normally weed triggers anxiety to me but somehow not the psychedelic drugs.

I didn't realised I was thinking so much negatively I knew it but didn't know how to change it, I just though you need to grap every negative thought and change it to positive, I didn't started with it because I though it would be a long hard road... but now I somehow because of the above I can stop right in it tracks, at first it really feels like acting happy because you are still used to the old way of thinking and you often think I should worry or be depressed because everything sucks. but if you do this after a while you come to realise there wasn't so much to worry or depressed the most of thinking was just useless garbage.

The only problem now is whenever something bad happens in my life is not try to let it get me and slip back in the depressed low thinking of my self.

Last edited:

Clown

hmm nobody answering....-_-' maybe to long my story... I really reccommend you to do it my social anxiety is also 50 % less in just a few days, its get easier and easier to be non-anxious its get harder and harder to be stressed out or turn into panick mode...maybe here and there anxiety but as soon as I feel it I now can block those thoughts easily before its affecting my body... while before I couldn't even had a normal conversation with friends for 5 min or longer

oscarwilde

Wow, you've written really long sentences. It's kinda hard to follow, but I very much liked some of the thoughts that you shared, for example with the division and ideal balance between the internal/extrenal stimuli. Are you saying that you basically need to shift focus ever so often in order to be able to break out of the restrictive patterns of negative thinking? Is this the key? For ex. if I am on the bus, and I am someone who dreads public transport because I keep thinking everyone is watching me - I should make sure if people are really watching me or not before making judgements in my head based on my negative experiences/belief system/expectations etc. Instead of getting tangled up in what's going on inside my head, I should run a reality check and see if the actual happenings in the outside world respond to that.
To sum it up in two words, you're saying 'Pay attention'. which is sound advice, but as a psychonaut you must be aware how easily our sense of reality changes in accordance with out thoughts. Our assumptions and prejudices create a lot of what we experience. I'd say there's nothing wrong with focusing inward, but focus really cautiously, examine each thought and make sure what you believe is not 'crap' as you put it.
I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, and I'd be happy if you could explain it a little further.

coyote

sounds like what you're proposing is a chemical lobotomy

they used to just stick an icepick up your nose into your brain and swirl it around a bit until you felt much better

not sure if they still do that...

but taking a bunch of drugs to fry your brain has much the same effect

good luck with that

Last edited: