I have also suffered from it

freckles

hey- I have also suffered this all my life. OMG everthing you are saying is what I have expereinced but I am managing to slowly cure myself (aged 32) , the first time it started getting better was 2 yrs ago.

At school- blushed when teacher read my name, when someone accused in assembly of stealing and wasn't even me- I burnt up, in any gropu situation I would blush even when noone looking at me. etc.

Later, I would go red when even thinking about going red and therefor avoid classes, school canteen was the worst!!!

Funny you should mention bluishing at checkout- that is my WORST one and can't get rid of that!!!

herringman1

hi freckles..yes we can all relate to what u are going through..i am 61 and still just as bad as i was in school..it never gets better for me and is now taking a hit on my nerves..i can't even sit and talk to my own kids..shopping is a nightmare and work is even worst..meetings is the worst....i guess i will be like it till i die..its been a nightmare life that i would not want to relive..glad to hear u are slowely curing yourself..i dont know how to do that...head on is the best i guess...good luck

sidney

yea sometimes the school canteen is the worst because you really need to eat so have no choice but to stay there really and i hate sitting in it after i get the food to eat, cus i feel like everyone is watching me

Im curious as to how your managing to get over it? any tips?

herringman1

yes Sidney..its like someones watching u all the time..and if u do see someone looking at u then it starts all over again...man there has to be an answer to all this