I have a plan... But I need your advice...

nope1

What do you think about this plan?

I'm thinking about applying to a Call Center (For those who live in Canada, it's Bell Canada - Technical Support). I'm willing to go thought hell and still try it.

But I have a dilemma. It's a Full time job (40 hours a week) And I need to complete 3 courses to enter university in September (For those who live in Ontario, I need 4U courses). I'm currently taking them at an adult school. But I could also take them in night school since it's independent studies.

Do you think it's doable? or is just just too much Hell to go through and have a stress attack.?

Tryin

EVERYTHING's doable. Just go for it and do your best. I'm sure it will be okay. And even if it won't be - you've tried and you've learned something, and that's what counts.

maggie

nope1 said:
What do you think about this plan?

I'm thinking about applying to a Call Center (For those who live in Canada, it's Bell Canada - Technical Support). I'm willing to go thought hell and still try it.

But I have a dilemma. It's a Full time job (40 hours a week) And I need to complete 3 courses to enter university in September (For those who live in Ontario, I need 4U courses). I'm currently taking them at an adult school. But I could also take them in night school since it's independent studies.

Do you think it's doable? or is just just too much Hell to go through and have a stress attack.?
hiya nope1..if you possibly can..i would do it...the night course thing i guess...it won't be easy, but you'll be so proud of yourself..and glad you did :)

nope1

Thanks Maggie, I applied with my neighbor for the job and... they called me for an interview. So now, I'll have to get ready for it.

And it helps to open up to a person and just... tell your problems, what's your difficulties, so that He/She can help you. She definitely helped me see the world in an another way...

I think what's important is the effort you put to do something. If something doesn't work out, it's all good, the important thing is that you tried and that you learn from your mistake. And if you have a problem, try to talk to somebody about it so that you empty yourself.
If that someone is REALLY your friend, He/She will want to hear you out and try to help you.

I will try to be optimistic and just see the progress I'm making because I can say it, I'm proud of myself.