I have a job interview tomorrow

El.Sonador

Hi guys,

I never had a job before, so, this is my first job interview, and I'm really nervous about it, it's a really good job , something that I would want to do the rest of my life, it's a teaching position, I will be an English teacher , I know what you're thinking, it's a hard job for someone who have SA, but I always wanted to be a teacher since I was a kid, but my SA got in the way this whole time and I actually turned down a teaching positing 7 months ago, but now I'm trying not to think about SA, and trying to focus on how much I want that job, and how much it will help me to overcome this SA. because if you could speak to a group of students the whole day, I think I will start to feel less nervous in public or around others..

The interview is in English because I will be teaching English, and English is a foreign language to me, so, I'm a little worried about making mistakes or anything. wish me luck guys, I will certainly need it ..

Last edited:

El.Sonador

thanx guys, I appreciate it

What grade kids are you going to be teaching?

it's a private school, that teaches English as a foreign language, so I will be teaching all ages, depending on what level they have in English, beginners , intermediate, or advanced .

Last edited:

Harleyq

If they interview you at all, it usually means they like you so you've already made a great first impression. Congrats! I'm sure you'll do fine.

ApRiLGeTsAngry77

You don't need luck. Just go into the interview with the mindset that you already have the job. They will love the self confidence they see! Remember - be ready to tell them why they should hire you instead of the other candidates.

El.Sonador

Thanks everybody, I just came back from the interview , there were 3 people in the room and each one asked few question , it took 25 min, it was really hard and uncomfortable and got little nervous during the interview , but I don't think I showed it , but it got a little easier after that, the only bad thing that bothered is when they asked me if I had any job before and I said no..

but we got to talk about other things, and I could tell that they liked some answers and some things I said, and btw, I do write some short stories for fun and publish them on my blog, one of them recognized my name and told me that he liked one of my stories, and was happy to meet me. they were really nice and they told me that they will be in touch with me soon.

hopefully I made a good impression and I will get that job

thanks again guys for your support :)

Last edited: