I HATE SHYNESS!!!

Blueyyy

I HAVENT GOT SOCIAL PHOBIA I AM JUST SHY.............17 YEARS OLD.....I CANT TALK TO PEOPLE !!!WHEN I DO MY VOICE COMES OUT VERY LOW!!!!I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY..........I AM GOING TO A PSYCHOLOGIST FOR 1 YEAR...BUT IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!......I HAVE A MODEL IN MY HEAD.....I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT PERSON....NOT A SHY AND LONELY PERSON..........THIS YEAR IS MY LAST CHANGE ...IF I DONT SUCCED PROBABLY I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE...I AM VERY VERY BORED OF THIS SITUATION....I AM TALKATIVE WITH MY FAMILY!!!BUT WHEN IT COMES TO OVER PEOPLE I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bimbo45

Blueyyy said:
I HAVENT GOT SOCIAL PHOBIA I AM JUST SHY.............17 YEARS OLD.....I CANT TALK TO PEOPLE !!!WHEN I DO MY VOICE COMES OUT VERY LOW!!!!I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY..........I AM GOING TO A PSYCHOLOGIST FOR 1 YEAR...BUT IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!......I HAVE A MODEL IN MY HEAD.....I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT PERSON....NOT A SHY AND LONELY PERSON..........THIS YEAR IS MY LAST CHANGE ...IF I DONT SUCCED PROBABLY I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE...I AM VERY VERY BORED OF THIS SITUATION....I AM TALKATIVE WITH MY FAMILY!!!BUT WHEN IT COMES TO OVER PEOPLE I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what you mean i have the same problem with shynes and i am 47. I have always been like this from my early school days. For about 30 years i have been seeing councillars, but its no better. I know this sucks but you have to get on with it.

bimbo45

Number1usjoe said:
over time from late teen to 20s and even 3os u will develop social skills that will make you at 17 considering suicide a foolish idea.

I was always shy. But got married. Went to college and trade school. survived assualts and long periods of unemployment and I never consider suicide.

Alcohol helped me a bit but really lifes exp over time is what gets u to where u are formed into a halfway confident person.
Alchol gets you in to more trouble!

ShaNeaNea19

maybe u should practice...talk to ur family mor about random things....go to the store and ask the ppl who work there where something is....go out more and socialize wiht ppl even if their just employees i na shop...like ask them ?'s and stuff....umm wat else.....write down a list of topics u could talk about to anyone and them memorize them..the nenxt time ur with sumone and u to arent talking then u can remember sumthing from ur list....listen to other ppl around u in school,class,stores,theater..anywhere..see what they are talking about and learn.