I HATE losing control with meds

Carols

I tried meds but the side effects were killing my social life, like being on a sleep pill while everyone else is normal and enjoying life.

I started having anxieties Sept 04 and I thought they were under control with the Xanax pills I've been taking but this November I had a really bad anxiety at work where like you know I thought I was dying and was picked up by the ambulance.

Meds weren't doing anything but killing my soul and I still had them, I decided I HAD to take charge of my own mind. Wondering if anyone else has been so dramatically helped by this book, it really helped me get a handle on them, ever since November. http://www.geocities.com/vesaliusbiomedica/PanicAway.html

I feel like counselors and people are always judging me, the meds make me a different person and that we must invite and escalate these attacks with our thoughts -- so we can take control of them with our own thoughts too. Not sure if anyone else has been helped so much by self help books, but I feel like I finally understand enough that even when I feel an episode coming on I can now finally stop it.[/url]