I hate disliking myself.

dragonoth

I always feel so average, I always talk myself down, I always think so little of myself. I'm totally sick of it. Why do I find it so hard to change this?

ERose

I do exactly the same. It's hard not too but, you really don't deserve it.
You are who you are, the more you try and change that, the lonelier and hurt you become. You never change in the end.

You are perfect, if you've acknowledged that you are sick of it, you see there is a way out I guess?

dragonoth

Just having one of those 'lows' right now. Thanks for replying guys.

To ERose: A way out? Sounds like suicide which is not what I want to do lol. Unless you mean something else?

Dead_on_Arrival

I know how it can feel. If I catch a glance at myself in the mirror I hate what I see. I am not vain but all I see is this old man looking back, so I move closer to inspect. I get my wifes tweezers and pull out any offending long eyebrow hair or nose hair. I pull out any grey beard hairs I ay have and yes it hurts like hell. I hate my dry patchy skin and the pock marks of the pores in my skin. I obsess over my appearance, not vainly, but personaly to myself. I don't care what the people close to me think about how I look but how it effects how I feel in yself when I see the old decrepit man looking back.