I got a low voice during our class reporting

sparks

Hi guys,
i notice im pretty shy in our class coz every time we have oral report, i really have a low voice. and my classmates and teachers complain about that. any tips to make my voice more natural (a bit louder) and calm?
thanks.

Falling

i'll try to help ya

so "naturally"... how your voice is when you're not shy? i mean at home...

sparks

thanks...

my voice usually calm and in medium tone... im just very nervous when im in a class then my voice change to low tone when i am called by my teacher

sweetsour_eisha

at least that's ur only problem...low voice during report...my voice is funny ppl joke about it.. i'm always the butt of their joke.. i hate them..i sound like a cartoon character...that's what they said... yeah right whatever!

newshyguy

chill sweetsour_eisha, everybody sounds different , think of Bill Clinton, Mike Tyson, Eminem, and any other celebrity who sounds different

you dont think people made fun of their voices??? but they still manage to be successful in their lifes

Falling

sparks said:
Hi guys,
i notice im pretty shy in our class coz every time we have oral report, i really have a low voice. and my classmates and teachers complain about that. any tips to make my voice more natural (a bit louder) and calm?
thanks.

but are you confident with your voice?
were you confident in the subject you were talking of?
i mean the subject you were talking of, are you good in it?

what you were afraid of that moment?

sparks

i dont feel confident of what i say...
also i am worried of what people thinks of me...

so how should i try to act like i dont care people's opinion about me? i mean what should i think to avoid that kind of negative thinking pattern?

kkidd8

eminem sounds like he doesn't have a weird voice. His older shit sounds different than his new stuff. Its his style, i don't think its weird or worth dissing.

Falling

sparks said:
i dont feel confident of what i say...
also i am worried of what people thinks of me...

so how should i try to act like i dont care people's opinion about me? i mean what should i think to avoid that kind of negative thinking pattern?

so this is our problem of all who are shy... we think that we are "somebody" in each everyone's eyes, we think that poeple are talking about us... even if they are talking, do you really need to be liked with those people? you may attract some people, and doesnt atract others....