I get bored most nights.

bimbo45

I get really bore most nights. I put threads in social phobia world and when members answer, iam to shy to answer or i don't know what to say? Is there anybody the same or is it just me!

derv

well thats constructive! i sometimes find it hard to reply to stuff, not because i am shy, i just cant seem to get what i want to say without getting things muddled up! have to think before i write, even this was a bit of a struggle lol

bimbo45

I Agree!

derv said:
well thats constructive! i sometimes find it hard to reply to stuff, not because i am shy, i just cant seem to get what i want to say without getting things muddled up! have to think before i write, even this was a bit of a struggle lol
I agree with every thing you have said i am shy and stumble for what to say! and then it comes out wrong lol

derv

what i have learnt is to try and speak just a little bit more slowly so i can think about what i need to say, instead of trying to rush it out and stumbling over my own words. also to try and not say everything all at once or put too much detail into things so i dont kill the conversation before it has began.