I feel so irritable and unhelpful at work..

SilentAndShy

IDK but for the last three weeks I've felt really irritable and unhelpful at work.

I grunt and moan under my breath when I feel I'm having to do slightly additional pieces of work which could be helped if other people did research for me to then action. Bit of mindfulness I guess.

Plus, working front of house dealing with members of the public - I feel on edge. I don't want anyone to come in because I'll have to deal with them and fear of being listened to by my colleagues and getting things wrong. They are so natural and more welcoming than me. I don't know how to be more relaxed and not worry about people coming in and being calm..

Hopefully this feeling of whatever is short term but I don't feel like talking to my colleagues on anything not work, and I feel a disconnect with my boss' humour to mine and he tends to get on more jovially with my colleagues and mine/his is a professional relationship but I can't seem to elicit a laugh out of him compared to my colleagues..

I'm grateful to have my job - but I'm just feeling low in all departments at present..