I feel like a stalker...

SilentAndShy

I've never had a relationship with a girl or even a friendship that's really close.

Probably explains since then why I've always been attracted to any girls I see - even just out and about. Anyways, since I started my job I get the train to and from work and there's really pretty blonde girl who I see regularly and think, she's very attractive. It gets to the point where I hope when she enters the carriage that she might sit next to me or near me (she has done so) but I don't even think it's love but lust maybe?

I even tried searching for her on Facebook after catching a glimpse of her ID card with her name on it!

I just find with her and other women, that it's a case of attractiveness and that maybe, male urge, to talk and engage a flirtatious conversation? I don't know.

Anyone else have similiar experiences?

AtTheGates

Banned
Thats not really all that strange..dont feel bad about it.

looking up someone's social media profile isn't stalking....the word "stalker" seems to be really overused these days and its almost ALWAYS in the wrong context....for someone to be considered an actual stalker they have to have some kind of malicious intent..

Last edited:
I look people up on Facebook all the time, whether because I think they're attractive, or I'm just curious about someone. Everyone does. It's not weird. I do think it's not good to become obsessed, though, and check someone's profile constantly as that is crossing into stalker behavior territory, although as long as you're not bothering the person the issue is more a problem for your own mental wellbeing.

I've never had a relationship with a girl or even a friendship that's really close.

Probably explains since then why I've always been attracted to any girls I see - even just out and about. Anyways, since I started my job I get the train to and from work and there's really pretty blonde girl who I see regularly and think, she's very attractive. It gets to the point where I hope when she enters the carriage that she might sit next to me or near me (she has done so) but I don't even think it's love but lust maybe?

I even tried searching for her on Facebook after catching a glimpse of her ID card with her name on it!

I just find with her and other women, that it's a case of attractiveness and that maybe, male urge, to talk and engage a flirtatious conversation? I don't know.

Anyone else have similiar experiences?
Snap! I've also never had any relationship with a girl or woman.

Been there done that. I've been right on the line between infatuation & stalking at times. I'd say it's a complex combo of fantasy/yearning/frustration/infatuation/love/lust/...