I feel like a fool...

Pliny

Alright, So I met someone who I was acquaintances with in JHS on facebook. We've been chatting together online for about a year now. She said it would be cool if we hung out sometime even though she lives a bit far, so I took her up on her offer to hang out. She told me we were going to the movies.

Now, the WHOLE time I considered this whole thing as two friends going to the movies but everyone else is telling me it was a date! Now, I'm hoping that she didn't think it was a date because If she did then I was a lousy uh 'partner' (but a good friend!). She even asked if she could buy me food (but I had some on me already). At the end of the 'date' she said I was awesome even though I felt a bit shy the whole time.

I think another reason I'm denying it is because she's outgoing and has ALOT of friends which makes sense to me. When I got on facebook again she did comment on my status, and put up a new profile pic with her and her favorite artist (despite the fact she said everyone else laughed at her about liking the artist but me).

Do You think she thought it was a date? ::eek::

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

ya know as hard is it is to make freinds anyways, and what with some people here its even harder you have a freind there so i would do all to keep her, and if anything else might come up while ur freiends like you do end up dating then hey thats great news. Well done buddy at least you went for the offer and took her up on it. Good job