I Don't Want to Die Alone

Idk man. The best thing I can say is that find things that you like. Something that you like without relying on someone. Maybe thats your hobby? Maybe you like to go out traveling? Or watching the moon? Although it's just temporary, you can still make yourself happy and forget about the problems.

I just graduated and I wanna go somewhere far just by myself living alone and starting all over. I dunno what's gonna happen in my life.

I'm really hurt right now and I don't feel like talking. It's 1:28 am and I'm going to sleep.

Some life huh?

faithnomore

Banned
I don't want to die alone either. I see all these hot women walking in the streets, and i think to myself "damn, if only i had a chance with one of them!"

it seems like i'm a ghost or something, because it just isn't happening!

Primrose

I wish I knew. I like the ghost description - I can relate to that. It's a terrible thing to feel unwanted.

But I had a glimpse into the world of the accepted and 'normal' at the weekend. I took my sisters children shopping. Everyone assumed I was their mother and would smile at me and the children... and say hello and offer to help me.

It was like stepping into a whole other world. I realised how little attention I actually get on my own.

It was lovely to feel part of society and to be accepted. Returning home was sad - I knew I'd be back to standing on the sidelines lopoking in once again :(