I don't have SA anymore.

Atlantis

I just posted here to tell I decided I don't have anxiety anymore. Thats not like a great decision that will change something, but since I also have to decide that I have SA, now I am turning back.

I admit things may be getting better, but I still have some hard time, and I still pass for some situations which indicates SA. The major reason is that I don't have a lot of time to waste on sobing, or identifying myself with some stupid random template. I need to change a lot in my life, and I don't have much time. You now, I'm 25 years now and in fact my birthday was yesterday. Maybe that made me realize something... or not. Whatever...

What is bothering me is that when you are shy in relationships, you sometimes decides for praticality instead of looking for what you want. I mean, you have to win something too, it does not should be like a extreme effort for you, if the results will not be great and marvelous in the end. It sucks when you suffer a lot and don't get what you expected.
So I will pay attention on this issue, and you people should pay attention on that too since you are usually shy or whatever.

Anyway thats probably the last time I am posting here, but I will look for replies. Good luck for you, and don't lose your standarts be worst the situation you are in, even if you think you will end up lonely, or if its is extremely difficult for you.

Happy Birthday Atlantis!

I've decided I'm not near-sighted anymore. But I'm still gonna wear my glasses because they are so stylish :p

GloomySunday

Great to hear that you're being so positive...but never say never (as far as never posting here again is concerned).

Though this is a forum for people with Social Phobia, it doesn't necessarily mean you have to have it to contribute. If someone has had it in the past - and has overcome it - then those people are probably the most valuable. You could be one of those people.

Pop back from time to time and make a positive contribution and, of course, let us know how life's going for you.

All the best on your journey.

SunCat

I understand what you are trying to say Atlantis, and I feel that way too.
Reading all the posts just reminds me of my past , which I cannot change,
and I would like to focus on changing the present and future.

Reholla

SunCat said:
I understand what you are trying to say Atlantis, and I feel that way too.
Reading all the posts just reminds me of my past , which I cannot change,
and I would like to focus on changing the present and future.

that is a wonderful attitude to have!

i dont have SA anymore either.