I don't feel like even writing on the forums!

Do you get tired when writing on any forum?

• Yes, often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, sometimes

• On average

• No

• Total voters

Marvolo

Anyone has similarily? I become tired even when writing something.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
But my depression is lighter, I think. Can it be related to my phobia, or maybe to some personality disorder - AvPD can be... :?:

Cheers!

Sacrament

Do you mean tired as in 'bored'? If so, well, it obviously depends on the message board. I don't really have a problem with message boards since no one knows who I am anyway.

If you're referring to SPW, I only post from time to time, when I feel the thread is worth the effort. Don't really bother much.

Marvolo

Sacrament said:
Do you mean tired as in 'bored'? If so, well, it obviously depends on the message board.

Yes, I do.

But I feel it as extraordinary thing; maybe it's just an oversensitivity... :?

IceLad

Often I can feel mentally drained, as I spend so long thinking about what to write, then I have to check what I've written numerous times before submitting.

JustAPerson

I don't know if this is what you mean, but sometimes when I spend too long on something, like and almost obsessive amount of time on something, I get to a point where I kind of 'burn out'. I will suddenly lose all interest in whatever it was and feel a strong need to get right away from it, like another minute doing whatever it is would completely destroy any soul I have left.

For example I found a website that had every episode of a TV series and I pretty much just watched it all from start to end every time I was at the computer. One day I started to watch and suddenly had an immense feeling of tedium and almost frustration. Too much time on computer - needed to get outside.