I don't feel guilty for cheating on exams. Do you?

SadSally

When I was in school I used to cheat on math, econ and business exams, sometimes Irish and French. The only tests didn't cheat on were English and History. I didn't cheat all the time, only when I knew I couldn't pass. There was just too much too remember and I didn't understand most of it. Also, I was depressed and didn't really have any motivation to study.
I never got caught. I know people say that you're hurting nobody but yourself, but I disagree. I'm not hurt, I'm just glad the exams are over and now almost two years later they are pretty much irrelevant.
I would never cheat on a boyfriend or anything, just exams.

S_Spartan

Oh! You have been a very naughty girl! *spank*

but seriously,

the fact that you are bringing this up two years later and rationalizing about it indicates that you must feel *some* guilt over it.

Sacrament

That's fine, sometimes you do what you gotta do to get ahead. I once had a difficult exam and my textbook was on my table. Some people were taking different exams and were allowed to use textbooks. I wasn't, but the person who was supervising the exams didn't know that, so I used my textbook for every single question. No regrets.