I don't even like my friends anymore

YukoNishi

I just realized I don't even like some of my friends anymore. If I had ''seen'' them as I see them now when we had just met we certainly wouldn't be talking today.
One is a guy friend. When we have a disagreement on something he just keep repeating is opinions over and over. He doesn't ''argue'' he just keep saying the same damn thing without responding to your arguments or reading the links you give to support your opinion . It's like a damn three years old. And when you start getting frustrated he is like ''ohhh why are you so mad'' ''why are you over reacting so much''.
Once I had stopped talking to him because he had behaved so so disrepectfully (worse than what I said) but then he kept coming back and said he was sorry and I kinda forgave him...but then I realize I didn't not really.
In reality he seemed like a different person (nowday we mostly talk on the internet) and he was ''nice'' to me in times of distress but really
I don't like him as a person anymore. I've lost respect
Another friend is another guy friend. I still like him better than that one but I don't know. It's like he has in his ''mind'' an idea of me based on how I was when we met and he can't see that I've changed since then. He is kind of cocky and sometimes he overestimate himself and his ability to judge people.
He like to joke but sometims I think that his jokes cross the line.

The second ones ok but the first...sometimes I wish I'd never gone back to being ''friends'' yet for some reason we still are...can you be friend of someone you dislike so much? :thinking: he knows that i think this of him btw

and this is like a deja vu...all of my relationships (not just with friends) at some point seems to take a life of their own and I can't get out.