I don't belong!

Frozen_In_Time

I don't belong! Wherever I go, it feels like I'm not wanted; only wanted to be used.

I tried to get help, but no one got back to me - I had to follow it up myself. Now, I'm not sure what I want to do. I might be getting help by the end of this month, I don't know.

Secret_Smile

Get the help.
I know what you mean about not feeling like you belong, I still don't most of the time, with family, friends, at college. I feel like the oddball.
The same thing happened with me about help. I asked for help so many times and no one did anything so I had to do things myself to get the ball rolling. I'm getting help now and I don't regret it.
Hold on

xXx

Jess333

What did you need help with? Let me try. I saw a few posts from you, but refresh me as to what it is that you feel you need support with and I'll do my best.

Tell me about it. :D

Jess333

Yes you do belong! :D I'm waiting for your response

Frozen_In_Time said:
I don't belong! Wherever I go, it feels like I'm not wanted; only wanted to be used.

I tried to get help, but no one got back to me - I had to follow it up myself. Now, I'm not sure what I want to do. I might be getting help by the end of this month, I don't know.

Frozen_In_Time

Thanks Secret_Smile and Jess333.

I need help with getting help! I will try to get hold of those books you recommened Jess333, thanks! It was so nice to hear from both of you; up till now, no one seemed to really care about me. Oh, and thanks for saying that I do belong, I'm glad that I belong somewhere...I hope...

Frozen

Jess333

you should IM me sometime..or icq me

icq # 215428143
msn: [email protected]

and we can chat and I can try to help you with whatever you need.

Jess

Frozen_In_Time said:
Thanks Secret_Smile and Jess333.

I need help with getting help! I will try to get hold of those books you recommened Jess333, thanks! It was so nice to hear from both of you; up till now, no one seemed to really care about me. Oh, and thanks for saying that I do belong, I'm glad that I belong somewhere...I hope...

Frozen