I don’t need this crap from my family!! >_<

Convict187

My sister’s boyfriend asked me if I would like to go with him to silver stone to watch some races and at first yeah!! Cool, but now I’ve changed my mind.

And now my sister is making me feel like shit, saying that I’ve let him down and now he need to find someone else to go with him.

I don’t need this crap from my family!! :evil:

Darkened

I accepted an invitation once to go see MotoGP... Saturday at practice wasn't so bad... just a few people. Sunday was starting good but then lots of people started to arrive to the front of us and back, and it was pretty uncomfortable. Always worried about what to eat and how, where to look, what to say... not good. :x At some point I cheered up, trying to be like "normal" but I felt like an idiot.

Convict187

Darkened said:
I accepted an invitation once to go see MotoGP... Saturday at practice wasn't so bad... just a few people. Sunday was starting good but then lots of people started to arrive to the front of us and back, and it was pretty uncomfortable. Always worried about what to eat and how, where to look, what to say... not good. :x At some point I cheered up, trying to be like "normal" but I felt like an idiot.

That was the reason I changing my mind!!

I just started thinking about how many people will be there!! and fear the of having a panic attack and ruining the day for him and his dad..

And making my self looking like an idiot at the same time!!

Convict187

IcarusUnderWater said:
Convict187 said:
Darkened said:

That was the reason I changing my mind!!

I just started thinking about how many people will be there!! and fear the of having a panic attack and ruining the day for him and his dad..

And making my self looking like an idiot at the same time!!

convict... can you still go? I think you should just say 'fcuk it' and go with him.

I wish it was that easy! I've been agoraphobic for about 17 years now
and not been in a big crowd for for about the same number of years..

Convict187

Well I didn't go to silver stone on sunday! My sister's boyfriend got heat stroke :oops:

I've not been in the sun for a long time, so I think it was best that I didn't go..

Convict187

IcarusUnderWater said:
Convict187 said:
Well I didn't go to silver stone on sunday! My sister's boyfriend got heat stroke :oops:

I've not been in the sun for a long time, so I think it was best that I didn't go..

Who did he go with in the end? Seems you saved youself getting sick :p

He was with his dad and one of his brothers kids..