I did it!

sensitive

This week was so special because i passed the english placement test :D which is required to join the International College here.

What would you feel if you were told that you were admitted (among all students) even before you have the interview. We were waiting the interview when the registrar came in, shook my hand and said ''you were admitted and we have good idea of you'' i just smiled.

sensitive

Thanks, mate. I'm going to study IT, a very ambitious field however not so appreciated here (you know Third World countries).

I remember few years ago when i was supposed to immigrate to the US, i almost knew nothing of english. Once i went with my mom to the US embassy in Kuwait, i had an interview. The official asked me if i speak english i said no then she said even a little i said no again :lol: . Today, if i were asked i wouldn't said yes i would rather say ''how can i help you'' 8) .

cLavain

Oh, I have worked as a programmer for almost five years now. Most days, it's just you and your machine so not much human contact, unless you're in support, in which case you will quickly learn to hate all customers! :lol:

Good luck with your studies!