I DID IT!!

Secret_Smile

I did a 10 minute presentation in front of my class today. Thats the first time I've ever managed to do something like that in about 3 years!

I was with my group and we had to show the class our Anti-Drinking campaign stuff for our coursework. I felt like running away but there were too many chairs in the way of the door...and my friends were holding me there. My teacher let me stay sitting in the corner of the room so I wasn't in full view to the class instead of standing right at the front like the other groups before us (that helped alot!). I wrote down the whole groups presentation piece the night before so everyone knew basically what to say and gave myself not too much and not too many complicated words to say and it went okay. I didn't say everything I wanted to because I was still very hessitant but everyone clapped at the end and my teacher goes 'Yay everyone she spoke, Well done' (cheeky git). The only downside is I'm still feeling scared (A cross between wanting to puke and pass out) but that usually happens when there is any mention of speaking in front of people so that should be gone tomorrow.

I'm so proud!

*Head grows 3 sizes*

Sorry, I babbled alot there but I can't believe I did it!!!

S xXx

Mickey

hi there. :D I just wanted to say that i am sooo happy for you. I know how hard it is to go up in front of everyone and make a presentation. Its soooo scary! I would NEVER be able to do that. I kinda admire you now...lol. I wish i could get up enough courage to do that...instead i just refuse to present or take the F that i would get for not presenting. So congradualtions and if I was you I would be very proud of myself :D

Anonymous

I sure did smile when i read that! Proud of ya!! Ya made it and it didn't kill ya :D I know its painful,,,,,,but ya did it! hopfully next time.....yikes :lol: ... it'll be even easier..

eka82

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! Now thats what I'm saying. :lol:

Don't quit! The more you do it the better you'll get at it. And very soon. It won't be so scary and you'll even look foward to it.

All the same I'm proud of you. WE ALL ARE! You're an inspiration. :p

Keep it up!

Anonymous

Thank you so much guys.
I still can't believe it :D :D :D :D

I told my counsellor (I'm never gonna be able to spell that right. lol) and her jaw dropped. Haha :lol: Wooooo

Frozen_In_Time

Hi Secret_Smile,

I'd just like to say a big congratulations, well done! :) You've made us all happy that you could achieve something like that. Hopefully next time you could learn from your experience. If you have any advice, we'll be more than happy to learn from you as well. Keep up the good work! We'll always be here to support you when you need us. Good luck.

Secret_Smile

The teacher spoke to me today. He said that he thought I was going to run again at first. I told him how flipping scary it was and he said that even though it was scary, I went through with it and thats a big milestone. He asked how my appointments were going...then he got sidetracked reading the badges on my bag.
All in all that was good. lol