I consider studying at a medical academy; does it make sense

Marvolo

Hi, :)

I've been considering if it'd be good to go to the medicine-related studies.

I know it's hard even for the "normal" people, but it refers to my education opportunities, you know.

And it's the reason of my topic: does it make any sense and can I manage it? :?:

Especially, the laboratory lessons and similar events, you know, which are but plentiful there, seem to can be quite stress-making for the socially anxious student, don't you think so?

Is here anybody, who did manage this thing? :?:

And what about the job after that? - also may be stressing... :?

maggie

Re: I consider studying at a medical academy; does it make s

Marvolo said:
Hi, :)

I've been considering if it'd be good to go to the medicine-related studies.

I know it's hard even for the "normal" people, but it refers to my education opportunities, you know.

And it's the reason of my topic: does it make any sense and can I manage it? :?:

Especially, the laboratory lessons and similar events, you know, which are but plentiful there, seem to can be quite stress-making for the socially anxious student, don't you think so?

Is here anybody, who did manage this thing? :?:

And what about the job after that? - also may be stressing... :?
hey Marvolo..i would certainly do it, if i were you! If you can possibly handle the workload and stress, it would certainly put you in a better position to have your education and give you more choice when you're older. One of my hugest regrets..is leaving college because of anxiety, and it just puts me in a more difficult position now to find decent work and support myself..while still battling anxiety. I say go for it man!! I think you would do well. And the medical profession would be awesome..who knows, with your education..and your caring nature, maybe you could help people like us someday :wink:

Marvolo

maggie said:
hey Marvolo..i would certainly do it, if i were you! If you
can possibly handle the workload and stress, it would certainly put you in
a better position to have your education and give you more choice when
you're older. One of my hugest regrets..is leaving college because of
anxiety, and it just puts me in a more difficult position now to find
decent work and support myself..while still battling anxiety. I say go
for it man!! I think you would do well. And the medical profession would
be awesome..who knows, with your education..and your caring nature, maybe
you could help people like us someday :wink:

Hi Maggie, :)
Thanks for the aid words. And also for the approval of my nature... :)
Well - precisely - if I can handle it... I'm not sure if I can... :lol: :|
It seems quite demanding for a SA-er... Contact with others is common there, rather. I can hardly imagine that at the moment...

Well, it's sad you had such anxiety to left college. :(
I hope you'll success in the future, despite it.

qwerty77 said:
marwolo przecież ty jestes glabem z fizy i matmy, nie nadajesz sie na medycyne 8O

A teraz to Ty piszesz pierdoły. :? Fizyka faktycznie zdecydowanie nie idzie mi najlepiej, może to przez te skłonności depresyjne, ale głąbem nie jestem! A na pewno nie z matmy. Coś tam umiem, poza tym wciąż się uczę, w przeciwieństwie do Twych insynuacji... :wink:
Poza tym, jakie masz kompetencje, aby oceniać moje umiejętności?? :?:
Poza tym jeszcze, na akademii medycznej mozna studiować nie tylko medycyne, o ile mi wiadomo. Są jeszcze inne kierunki, gdzie fizyki się nie wymaga.
I nie jestem już marwolo, ale Marvolo, jakby co.

Cheers/Pozdrowienia!