I cant take anymore of this

Ciel

i cant take anymore of people i just want to die i wish i could leave and never come back to this world i have people everywhere in the world and they make fun of me i wish i could make it stop I JUST WANT TO DIE i have been on this site long but it had help for a short time goodbye:crying:

honestjeenn

i cant take anymore of people i just want to die i wish i could leave and never come back to this world i have people everywhere in the world and they make fun of me i wish i could make it stop I JUST WANT TO DIE i have been on this site long but it had help for a short time goodbye:crying:

hey, what's wrong? Calm down, we are here to befriend you and not to insult or despise you.

Ciel

i have just had a lot of people who have been hittin and kickin me around buecause i told them i liked a girl and they hit me for sayin it because they thought that i would be a person who i an easy target

Do you have to be around those people? Is it possible to stay away from them? So what if you like some girl? Why should they care? Sometimes it really helps to talk. We're here to listen and help each other :)

surewhynot

Did this happen at school? You should talk to someone in charge like a school counselor or something. Can't let people bully you.

Steelsoul

I think it's not because you like the girl. They just want to find a reason to bully you. If you are in school, tell your teacher. If not, stay away from them

moondog

You can and will master this situation.
Just takes time and self belief.

I can't believe what some people have written here, sad.

I worked for myself for years and always treated those who worked for me with respect and great fairness, some even thought it was weak to be a good boss but in the end it worked for me.
Moving to the country i had to take this job i had now , not much work here.
For the the year in was dreadful, the worst job i have ever had , bar none but with three children you do what you have to .
The first job i had here at the hospital made me very miserable, daily, set up to fail but the feckers stood by in management and did nothing , although it was in breach of many things.
I found a niche of sorts and was bullied on and off , even when the hospital was running anti bully workshops.
A few times i retaliated with reasoned thoughts and dropped those people in the shit properly, this pulled them up big time.
For me it is just a game and they leave me alone because they never know what to expect or how it will effect them.
This works a treat when they realise you can pull them down with a few words and make them very cautious they think carefully.
You keep your complaints as non-personal as possible argue only along the lines of the work practices in place , then you get results!
Some complaints the boss must act on , so you hurry things along to get action but are never seen to do so.

As i said it is just a game , you play to win!
out of all this you come to realise just how pathetic people are and that there are only a few real human beings.