I can’t go out anymore i_i

chin ho

I feel hideous and ashamed of how I look that I choose to hide over taking my exam yesterday and I’m about to miss the second one tomorrow.
I’m scared that I won’t be able to fix this and fail this year…..my parents will kill me

I’m just sad to know that I can’t function in society anymore :(
Do you guys go through this or having anything to share?

mmmm

If you've made it to the exam, I'm guessing the people in the exam room have seen you before. Please, please, please don't throw your exam just because you feel self conscious. When exams are over you can focus on your looks, go on a diet, beef up and whatnot so that when you get results, you can be gorgeous and clever. And if you really think your looks are beyond improving, at least you'll have a good exam result. I'm not trying to diminish how you feel in public. I've been at that awkward place but you need to realise that the awkward place is in your head, not out there. You'll probably still feel that way in your own house by yourself. Go write that exam.

mikestar

Banned
Lost count of the places I've avoided because im scared of the way I look. One that sticks in mind, was when I had a job and I was that anxious about doing it,I decided to hide in the woods away from everyone when it was pissing down with rain, to pass the time and it was about 6 hours!!!

My parents where forcing me to go out and get a job, so I didnt want to let them down So I lied lots.

All I can say for now is, do whatever you feel is best. If this exam means alot to you and you've been studying all year I would say go for it. If you cant you cant, I would try and explain as best as you can about your SA to your parents.

NothingElseMatters

I feel hideous and ashamed of how I look that I choose to hide over taking my exam yesterday and I’m about to miss the second one tomorrow.
I’m scared that I won’t be able to fix this and fail this year…..my parents will kill me

I’m just sad to know that I can’t function in society anymore :(
Do you guys go through this or having anything to share?

i've missed the semester's exams because of my depression.Now i regret it and i have to study all summer...

i know depression and feeling ashamed of how you look are 2 different things but they both have the same result in this situation
i dont have any real advice...Try to force yourself to go.If you can't the don't but promise yourself that YOU ARE gonna do some kind of therapy to change the way you see things and the next time you have exams you can give your best

Goodluck::(::)