I am upset they got away

SocialRetahd

I am very upset the bullies got away with their physical abuse. I am also upset because I know that this contributes to my shyness. I am affraid to stick up for myself incase I am physically assaulted.

I also like to google bullies from time to time and see what they're up to. A lot of them are living fullfilling lives, which contradicts the theory that bullies end up like shit. In fact, I'm the one that ended up like shit.

I don't know what to do really. I would like to just go after them, and say screw this world, but I am affraid I may change my mind in the middle of it.

Very confused about what to do.

kiki

wat goes around comes back around and trust me I hav bn bullied in front of a teacher's face who just sat there and watched and the bullie got away with it

SocialRetahd

I dunno man, I suffered a concussion and teh stress caused my hormone levels to drop to below normal levels. It's possible that I might of been taller if it wasn't for these incidents.

kiki

ye well I got breathing problems coz of her. I wish I knew what you could do but nothing's coming :(

Emma

I think that this jerk who punched me and held me by the neck should be punished, I have a neck problem now and I was fine before that.
:evil:

SadRabbit

Punish? The world supports bullying the way i see. Big companies bully small companies to extinction..etc. Sadly, 22 yrs of my life, I got constantly bullied. They said try standing up to their bullies, but it got worst. No one was there to help. Told my parents, my parents took note initially, then laughed it off that i was oversensitive. Reported to someone of higher authority was also a bad move. They not only did not stop the bullying but ended up joining the bullies in taking on me. It almost drove me to suicide.

steviegerrard489

SocialRetahd said:
I am very upset the bullies got away with their physical abuse. I am also upset because I know that this contributes to my shyness. I am affraid to stick up for myself incase I am physically assaulted.

I also like to google bullies from time to time and see what they're up to. A lot of them are living fullfilling lives, which contradicts the theory that bullies end up like shit. In fact, I'm the one that ended up like shit.

I don't know what to do really. I would like to just go after them, and say screw this world, but I am affraid I may change my mind in the middle of it.

Very confused about what to do.

There was one guy who bullied me for a few weeks in the early 1990s - probably about 1992/93ish. One time he stopped me on my mountain bike while his mate spat on me continuously for about a minute...

He was about 2 years older than me.

He eventually left our school to get a job and in the following years I'd be walking down the street or near the shops when I'd hear someone shouting at me from a car. It was him. He would just shout "Hello ...." and drive off laughing...

This probably happened about 3 times between 1997-2001.

I bet if he weren't in his car he wouldn't have done it. If I ever see him face to face and he laughs at me again he's in for big trouble

Danfalc22

Banned
Alot of bullies are all mouth most of the time.I mean when i look at the so called tough guys on my estate... or just the ones with rep,they actualy only pick on guys they know they can beat.. i dont know one which would fight someone he wasnt sure he could beat.So that makes em cowards really.. but thats the thing bullies to tend to go for the weak.. so if you come across as an easy target and wont stick up for yourself then they will tend to keep doing it because they know they can get away from it sadly.

Tho i do find this slightly ironic.. seeing as not too long back you sent me a mini message basicaly saying somthing like i looked or was my heritage half italien half monkey monkey.. based on my photo.. on a site where people come for support because there socialy insecure and often are insecure about how they look.Im not saying you deserved what happend to you! cos no one deserves to be bullied,but maybe you should have a think about how you treat people aswell.Im not trying to have another pop at you.. i was already immature wid the messages i sent back to you,but it aint the first time ive seen you do/say stuff like that to people so maybe you need to think how you treat people.

Anyway I know its tough being bullied.. but whatever these guys didnt make you less of a man even tho it must of hurt your pride.I think the best thing you can do is just try and move on if you can reallyIf there still giving you a hard time.. sometimes the only thing ya really can do is face them otherwise they wont go away..you might not win but like i said there cowards and i doubt would try again if they think you will put up a fight.Have you ever considered lifting weights or going boxing or somthing? Im only a short arse for my age at 5ft 4 but i toned up in no time and it does give you a lil confidence... and even with severe sp i didnt find the gym too bad.Try and chanel how angry you feel into somthing constructive.

bulliedgurl

i think the bullies should not get away with it
the teachers should do stuff about it

anyways one day the bully will meet they match

joeljjison

its ashame, but i think its true that bullying is a fact of life. Sadrabbit has hit the nail on the head with that.

it is definitely true that its upsetting what they get away with... and most of it could have easily been prevented to some degree...

Its a little like i said in the thread about whether you were taught to stand up for yourself..

there is stuff we can still do now.. but we can only really do petty things.. i do indulge in stuff.. having been a bully is quite a blot to your reputation.. i've got know people again... while being careful not to give much away.. its interesting what you'll find. its easier to get back in with people... you just give them what they want, say the right thing... imagine the possibilities. you can grass them up to the police for doing anything illegal, if they're applying for a job at a store you know, you can call up anonymously, and tell them about what they were like in school.. you can insist on buying them a drink, when ur mate who is a police officer is happening to be doing routine breathalyzer tests.

justice doesn't have to be dealt by a higher body.. and maybe its not really justice, but it is closure...

MAYBE we deserve that... i dont know if its right... i think its probably wrong but it does help...