I am too problematic to find love or friends..

no1

Banned
I feel like I'll be alone all my life, because I have too many problems. I am always in pain, my head is always in pain, I feel and I think I am neurotic. I may have dementia, or brain damage. I don't think anything can be done about myself, and I think I am meant to live a life is pure suffering alone. unable to ever make friends because I am too problematic. nobody deserves to be with a disabled person, I feel like I should be considered disabled. nobody has to be with such a problem in their life. I might forever be alone because I am too much for people.

what can a person have for me other than pity? can a person love me for who I am and be my friend while I go through this terrible life of which I have no hope?

I am grateful for everything but this is too much...

I am a lot of times very unconscious when I do things. can you blame me? people will always thinks so. I haven't slept well in years.

recluse

I don't know what to say other than i feel the same. I feel as if i am wasting my years battling mental health problems.

ayama

That's how I have been feeling like, too. Wasting my years, unable to find relationships. I always come to the same conclusion - who would actually want to be with me. I have health problems and I don't want to bother anybody. If I only found a person who would accept me and love me, or at least didn't mind me, I would do anything for that person. Like this, I am wasting my life, alone in my room. I tried positive thinking, but it never seems to work. I am sorry No.1 that you have similar problems.

mrb

im sorry mate i dont know what to say , but you think to much about evreything ... your minds going into overload evreyday .... but reading a few of your posts i think you do need professional help .... all i can say is hope things improve for you soon ... good luck and take care .....