i am the worst

BrokenSmile

maybe i am the worst people in this stupid world coz im even not a SA or SP or else i am just shy i think and post on this forum don't no why maybe just to dump my stupid thoughts in a place where nobody knows me ...somebody knows me but he act like he don't. Why you wanna and try so much to socialize?! people are bad! the more people u know the more responsability u have. And if u try to reconcile them u can't! u can't coz they pretend that they love you and u don't and finally all go to worst and u don't know what to do ... why the f*k they don't like you the way you are? why they don't understand that u try to do all 4 good but ur a simply stupid human beeing like everybody else and u fail sometime ...they fail too and you understand them and u like them the way they and ...i don't know what i feel all goes so bad like my entire life goes down

Warlock

I think people can't accept others for how they are is because they blame others for how they are. They think its that persons fault that they are that way, but its not that persons fault. Its the world surrounding that person that made them that way, they didn't choose to be like that.

BrokenSmile

I really was self centered in my all post of this forum. U know why? Coz in real life i can't do this. Or.... i don't know... when somenone is worried about what other people think about they . ... then they aren't selfcentered?! I think they are.
I don't know if i have something like SA/SP but if i haven't then you all should know that people withowt SA have almost the same problems and worries like you. Almost! And nobody knows anything about anybodyelse life and people have so many different problems that nobody will understand them.

In some ways we are all here to be a bit more self centred than we can be anywhere else. All of us like to have a good moan, get it out of our system and move on, that's the point of the forum, to express things that can't be expressed elsewhere, so don't feel guilty for that Brokensmile.

Sounds like you're having a bad time at the moment, I hope you feel better soon xx