I am such a dork

combat

This is actually pretty funny, at least I think so... at work today I was sorting some paperwork in one of those aluminum form holders when this incredibly cute co-worker I have a bit of a crush on walks in and says hello. So what do I do? I promptly drop the box, sending paperwork flying all over the floor. Without skipping a beat I looked at her and said "look what you did!" She seemed to think it was funny but was also graceful enough not to keep standing there and watch me pick up the mess I made.

Yeah. Fuck my life, lol... ::p:

...She seemed to think it was funny but was also graceful enough not to keep standing there and watch me pick up the mess I made.

Was she graceful enough to help you pick up all the papers?

U

userremoved

Haha, thats awesome. At least you thought of something funny to say on top of that. I'm sure she's used to getting reactions like that from the opposite sex.:D

combat

Was she graceful enough to help you pick up all the papers?

She is the type of person who would have helped if it had made sense, but there wasn't enough of it to pick up for that. Trust me, it was less awkward this way.

mrb

This is actually pretty funny, at least I think so... at work today I was sorting some paperwork in one of those aluminum form holders when this incredibly cute co-worker I have a bit of a crush on walks in and says hello. So what do I do? I promptly drop the box, sending paperwork flying all over the floor. Without skipping a beat I looked at her and said "look what you did!" She seemed to think it was funny but was also graceful enough not to keep standing there and watch me pick up the mess I made.

id have said omg i cant belive i did that , can you help me pick up those papers cos i have a bad back , watched her pick them all up and said thanks .. as i walked off id have said to her hey honey i dont really have a bad back but im just pretending i do just to get a few days off work :D then ran lol :D