I AM RUNNING AWAY, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE PLEASE READ

I know that perhasp a lot of you are tired of me posting about my life. Today however, it was the last drop, i had enough with my family. I am 16 years old and a i have a 20 year old sister who works and also goes to college. My mom started talking and complaining about this and that and she always complains more about me. She's like you don't work so you are suppose to do everything in this house and i tell her, at least i go to school(i am a senior in hs) and she says so what, what am i going to gain with that?...My mother didn't even make it to hs, neither did my father. Anyways then she kept saying that i am criminal b.c i got my labret, navel, cartilidge and other ears parts pierced and that i would probably end up selling drugs and stuff. My sister who is 20 got two tattoos(she doesnt know),her nose pierced when she was 18 and has like 7 piercings in her ears. Anyways she said that i complain about not getting what i want but i need to "win it", i get good grades and i never heard a congratulations from them,i missed my senior trip, senior skating night, and i won't go to prom. For vacation i was going to the dominican republic, her native land and i was going to visit my bf who i haven't see for 2 years(she doesnt know). She said because i talk back to her that i won't go to the dominican republic, that i am no good for nothing, that i am stupid and a waste of a human and that i don't have a future. I went to my bed and started crying and my sister was like omg, but she said an omg like i am being dramatic. I had enough, i am going to write them a letter and run away tomorrow, where i have no idea...but if i stay in this house i am going to killmyself!! She said that she can wash my sister clothes because at least my sister works and i don't, then my sister says u see if u had a job none of this would happen, i have tried and nothing and my anxiety and depression doesn't help me at all. I have no energy but thats something that they don't know. I am tired of being in a family that doesn't want me, now i wish even more that i had never been born. I will never forgive my parents...NEVER, not when i die, not when they get old, if they will ever need me, i would let them die and burn in hell.

SilentType

Banned
It is possible for you and your sister to get an apartment and live outside of that mess that you're living in. You're living with a toxic person, and the longer you live with her, the longer you'll be upset. However, the answer is not to run away tomorrow. The answer is to plan to get out of there by actually getting a job (whatever you feel comfortable doing, I know its hard to find a job when you're socially phobic, but try since at least you'll be getting away from your mother), and planning to move out. Don't tell her and move out with your sister (if that's an option). Since she's and adult it would stand up in any court of any justice that you're sister would get custody of your, and you could go on with your life. You might just cause problems or even get hermed if your choose to run away tomorrow. Please think this through. I hope you change you're mind and plan an escape rather than bounce right away. It's that wrong way to go. Just my 2 cents.

Peace :?

txjeepin

stand up to your mother. you have a right as a human being to defend yourself. tell her to take a look at herself, she IS the person that she says YOU are. you are too young to go through something like this.

i would say running away inst the answer. you need to become more confident towards your mother. language is a powerful tool (and i don't mean cuss words). if you use it in the right way sometimes it can change a persons attitude toward you.

tell your mother that:

What she is saying is wrong. You are just a kid and how does she expect you to handle such verbal abuse. Tell her how you feel about the things she says. If she just writes them off (like my dad does) than she is not worth your time. IF that is the case there is something wrong with her. Hopefully the "mothers love" side of her will shine through her toxicity and realize that what she is doing is wrong. Running away will only involve the police and a huge hupla that you don't want to go thru.

That woman or should i say my mother, shes an idiot. Is like shes a dumb person, she doesn't get anything. You can't talk to her, to her shes always right. I can't stand her, shes always picking on me.

something happened today...it was the last drop. Its sort of hard to explain, it had to do with my sister who is 20 and my mother. My mother told her so much things, i am just fed up with it. I am out of this house, doesn't matter to me if i starve, anything is better than living in this house.

theman

depressed4,

You sound really frustrated. You sound like you've really had it with your family situation. How did it start? And how do you WANT it to be?

Well i am 16 now, it started when i was like 10 years old. My family would want my sister and i to be perfect little robots. They didn't want ppl talking bad about us and we had to keep this "angels" reputation and specially because we are girls. My family lives for other people, we couldn't go out, go shopping like other teens and hang out. My mom has three other daughters who are in their 30s and she adores them. Its so long..well the point is that my mom sends them everything and treats my sister and i so bad. We can't date..my sis is 20 and i will be 17 in the summer. I never get anything, no happy birthday no nothing. My family is just pathetic and fake...is so long.....

Maybe you can find a part-time job and save up for a motorcycle. Nothing pisses off parents more than riding a motorcycle. Don't let them get to you. Soon you'll be in college or you'll have a boyfriend and then you can say goodbye to family members who abuse you. Bullies usually get back what they give out.

John Lennon said:
Instant karmas gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon youre gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin to do
Its up to you, yeah you

Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin at fools like me
Who in the hell dyou think you are
A super star
Well, right you are

Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Well we all shine on
Evryone come on

Gonna knock you off your feet
Better recognize your brothers
Evryone you meet
Why in the world are we here
Surely not to live in pain and fear
Why on earth are you there
When youre evrywhere
Come and get your share

Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on
Come on and on and on on on
Yeah yeah, alright, uh huh, ah

Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on
On and on and on on and on

Well we all shine on
Well we all shine on
Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on

Thanks. I have a boyfriend but he is in the dominican republic, i think i will move with him. I just can't take it anymore and plus i want to be with him because he makes me so happy.

terrified

Hi Depressed4life,

When you make decisions when you are so upset, you're likely regret it later on.

I beg you that you ask an adult or adults to help you. Do you have any school teachers or school counselors you trust?

Moving in with a boy friend at 16 because you hate your mom is not going to make your life any better, I'm afraid. I know it probably will make you feel good at first.

I really want to tell you this because I lived in a house with all kinds of abuse. I know you are attempted to just escaping from the situation. You might feel like that will solve all your problem.

You are only 16 girl, and it's not a bad thing.

Your Mother sounds like a ignorant person. Don't let this ignorant person define you.

Don't be like her. You are a Smart Young Girl. Reach out for help.

Most adults are not like your mom and they are trust worthy.

I agree that you need to get away from this household but you need adults' help in the process.

Hope the best for you.

Amanda