Masychefx2

Banned
well i dont look too manish but i weigh 12 stone eek

i weiged 10.4 2 years a go

i cant shift it im so podgy now :confused:

Masychefx2

Banned
its probabl my diet i normally binge on food at night

tonight as a snack ive had noodles, 2 crisps, 2 choclate bars, bowl of cereal, some sweets and cofee and then some crackers with cheese. normally i eat a lot mostly snacks main meals i normally spit out like a baby wahwah yuck.

when my dad cooked when i was little i would put the food in my pockets and stuff it in my mouth then go to toilet and flush it away cos it tasted yuck.

AimeeSP

its probabl my diet i normally binge on food at night

tonight as a snack ive had noodles, 2 crisps, 2 choclate bars, bowl of cereal, some sweets and cofee and then some crackers with cheese. normally i eat a lot mostly snacks main meals i normally spit out like a baby wahwah yuck.

Ah yeah, well you're a healthy weight for your height anyway. Maybe take up some toning exercises? could help with the bits of podgyness you said you had? :)

AGR

google tells me that 12 stone is 76 kg, that is in no way fat,try to be 5`6 and 14.6 stone like I was just last year....

Last edited:

Chlo

Banned
I wouldnt say 12 stone is that bad for someone of your height.
I am 5ft2 and 7/8 stone. I think thats healthy for my hight. Plus i am light boned. (wow that sounds rude lol)

Newtype

That doesn't seem fat to me. I'm 5'10'', 160 pounds. I maybe have 5 pounds extra that I'm trying to lose. I have big bones though. In gym class people asked me if I worked out and I thought that was funny 'cause I don't. I'm on the computer all day, haha. I used to weigh 170 but I got down to 160 just by stopping junk food and controlling my portions, so if you feel like you're overwheight, I'm sure you can lose some too.