I also have had a good day

sensitive

I saw PhantomPod'spost. These days i go to watch football (soccer) at the Cafe alone (since my companion left to another city). I meet there some of his friends, one of them paid one of the mathes i watched :D it's like i am taking advantage of my relationship with my companion. All his friends became automatically mine :D , everbody asks me where is him? i said he went to another city then they join me. anyway yesterday i had a good company.

redlady

Hello Issa i am glad that things are working out for you in Kuwait - now all you need is a place to become available in that residence and everything will be perfect :D

SaharaWorld

Welldone to you too Sensitive :)) The next time something good happens to me I will post it too.

Issa - that means Jesus?

PhantomPod

Aww, good on you Sensitive!!! :D I wish we could all have great days like that everyday of the week :!: :D

Chilling__Echo

aww i love it when networking like that happens. i love meeting new potential friends, it's reassuring. i try to hang on to as many as i can these days, good ones. i've had too many bad ones in the past.

but kudos to you sensitve :)

SPECTACULAR

Oh come on Issa, i told you you're not a social phobic. i'm happy hearing you're doing well. all the best.

Issa - that means Jesus?
may i answer?
ok.. you can kick my butt later. the answer is yes, Issa is Jesus. :twisted: