hypnotherapy NLP, not surgery

oirfian

My quick story. I considered myself to be a a person of normal confidence (now 27). with no blushing probs. I did a TEFL course to teach english in spain 3 year ago. If I had had this problem then, I would never have dreamt about doing the cousre( I would have bottled it for sure)
I started to get stressed in my classes too often when not knowing the answer in front of students. I went red and this deteriorated so that i´d go red even when they asked me anything simple. this then continued into social situations. consequently has made me very paranoid.
Most people on here have had this prob from teen years. I developed it recently. We both think the same. it´s ridiculous, but we can´t stop it.
I was googling this problem , looking for cures, and read someone had hypnotherapy NLP done, which cured her. I had always thought hypno was a complete joke, but have been reasearching it and I strongly believe it can help most blushers. it is called specifically hypnotherapy NLP.
I´ve read a few people say it works on forums, and on hypno´s website´s, they explain our problem perfectly and list it as 1 of the probs they can cure. 1 site i found ,was just a dude who had these prob´s and then had NLP and just wanted to communcate his situation and cure.
http://www.cureblushing.com/cureblushing.htm
I plan to visit 1 in my area in august when i return to the UK and I will say here how it worked out. from what i have read, I have very high hopes that this will work, and only needing 1-2 sessions of hypno.
Anyone thinking about surgery should def try hypno first. much cheaper and safer. no reason not to. If anyone has tried this then post here.

Back to top View user's profile ::

iamalone

I wonder what have you done?

I am far from Europe, i can't get this. I saw some self hypnosis recordings on web site. Do you think worth to buy? They are expensive. Do you think i can stop blushing watching these self hypnosis CD's?

oirfian

Hey.
Good question. finally someone has replied to this thread. I have returned to the Uk and decided not to go for NLP yet as i´m completely broke. But I did buy a listening cd which was mentioned on here to see if that would help me. on a recent thread, by Gillanderson someone recommended it www.blushingfree.com.
I´ve listened to it and it is useful and I think has helped me somewhat. But it has not completely cured me. But what is annoying is he explains that to completely rid it you need to buy some specific hypno cds which are double the price of his cd.
the guy sounds genuine that he had this problem and these extra cds really helped him and without them he wouldnt have been able to kick it for good. am hessitant to buy them as its annoying to have to buy more.
dont ask me what his cd says cos you really just need to listen to all of it for it to sink in and someone on the other thread gave a quick summary. it´s over an hour.