Hyperhidrosis Sufferer

Hello Everyone!

I was fortunate to find you all. I'm thankful that I'm not the only person that sufers from this condition, reading other's comments and thoughts have been very encouraging.

I suffer from Excessive sweaty hands and feet. I've dealt with it for probably 30 something years now and I'm 36. I saw a Dermatoligist probably 13 years ago. Tried the Drysol- didn't work for me. Then I tried Drionic and it didn't work either. I've recently got into contact with a different Iontopheresis machine and I'm waiting for it to arrive.

Does anyone have any advice for use? and has anyone had any problems with the Ionto. causing redness and irritation of the hands and feet after treatments.

If anyone has had bad luck with the Ionto. I'd like to hear from you as well. What side effects you've had or if it has worked for you or not. I'm just skeptical because I've struggled with this for so long now.

This is the first step in hopefully the right direction. I would like to try the meds if this doesn't work and then Botox. Don't think I want the ETS.

Any comments and help would be appreciated.

Thanks again for the encouragement.

Thanks Surfsider, My case seems a bit different too. I sweat pretty heavy on both my hands and feet. They do not drip but they get pretty wet during all times of the year. They even peel in the winter time. I don't understand that becuase my hands seem to be always wet. Does anyone elses' hands peel during different times of the year even with HH? And what have you done for that?

I was also going to ask you if your hands don't sweat now becuase of the Idromed or do they not sweat at all in the winter? Mine sweat all year around. It seems better though in the summer times, they don't peel then.

Thanks again for you advice.

HH

Ionto is definitely the right way to go, I've been using an idromed GS 4 now for about two years and its probably the best money I've ever spent. The type of water is very important-try and use hard water if you can.

I started by doing two weeks of initial treatments-one a day for 15mins. Then cut back to twice a week (for about 4-6 months-30mins) and now I do one treatment a week for 30mins on around 8mA. You need to stick to it before seeing real results but I think a combination of ionto and topical products would help you a lot.

kygirl19

I just started Ionto a week ago with a rental unit for the R.A. Fischer company. So far so good, my hands aren't sweating near as bad and are sometimes completely dry, I haven't seen much change in my feet yet. The treatments are a slightly uncomfortable for me at least but nothing too bad. I have some redness and irritation around the water line especially on my hands but a few hours after the treatment the redness goes away. I've been putting Vaseline on the irritated areas during treatments so they don't get any worse. Good luck! Let us know how it goes