Hyperhidrosis segment documentary on TLC, Truth be told 9-8 cenral

Hi just to let you know my side of the documentary on hyperhidrosis is being aired tomorrow on TLC (the learning channel) (September 9th at 9pm) Truth Be Told I have an embarrassing medical condition. Follows three characters around who all suffer from a unknown medical condition. Mine being one of them.

Show kicks off 9-8 central, Truth Be told....Hope you enjoy...I'm getting so nervous now thinking about it...Lets hope it is portrayed to be honest and not some freak show?

you can join us at our wonderful forum:

verysweatybetty.com • Index page

Take care and hope you enjoy the show

Anne
Verysweatybetty07

Jezza

So that's in the UK, right?

I do hope they convey the seriousness of the condition and not come up with some BS about HH being effectively controllable like you still read many times on websites. That sort of misinformation doesn't really make aspiring medical researches think 'hey let's look into that problem'. Maybe if there something about hospitals and medics/ insurance companies not doing enough, too. That would be nice.

And of course I hope you're not portrayed in a less than favourable way.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
No it's on TLC USA tonight. won't be going to international for some time. I hope they portray it as a medical condition and not some freak show...Time will tell...Not long to wait.

They knew my views on ETS and I would not even consider going down that path....Had facial and cranial botox which is given me a break from these hot summer here in South Texas.

Hope you all watch the show and let me know what you think.

Anne
Verysweatybetty