hyperhidrosis and swelling

klamm76

Hi all HH sufferes.

I have a queistion.I sweat from my hands and feet,but I also do swell alot on my hands and feet.Specialy when im in hot inviourment.

Am I the only one who is swelling?

In one way I hope so because then it maybe can be another reason that I can get rid of.To much water or toxins in the body for example.

But if it is also relatet to HH I dont know what do do.Iontophoresis do not help for the swellingpart:(.

I dont feel there is so many (nobody) people who complains about swelling,it is bothering me almost the same as the sweating does.Almost......! NOTHING can bother me as much as the sweating.

It would be great if other whit palmar and plantar HH could answered me.

Either you do swell or not!

cadmonkey

Hi klamm76,

Yes, i remember the swelling, it was quite bad before ETS....now they dont swell or sweat much, but do go bright red! :?

Jezza

Intersting information about your hands still going red cadmonkey...

So it seems that although the sweating is turned of the blood flow is still the same then? I don't know about swelling that much, I mean, yes it happens and especially my feet ache sometimes because of it a little, but it has never really bothered me as a seperate condition. The sweating is hell though, so maybe it's worse in your case of course...

Anyway, apart from the sweating itself what bothers me the most is the redness...I even try to avoid paying in cash so that I don't have to hold up my sweaty red hand and get some annoying look from the people behind the desk...

But I know you have the same problems...so...let's find some cure already :(