Hydrotin

Morttis

I have never heard of this treatment before

It sounds promising though and is quite cheap

has anyone tried it ? I'm not too sure about buying drugs from the internet :?

bill-uk

Too good to be true ??

I look forward to any response on this from anyone who has tried it.

It's got some funky sounding ingredients. Would be interesting if someone gives this a go.

It says they offer a refund if it doesn't work.. I think $75 works out to be about £38.

klamm76

I came over this link before,im glad to read about new things that can cure Hyperhi f....drosis.

But after I tried out the 100% guaranti HH cure anti-sweat pills or call them sugarpills,maybe bullshitpills. I lost most of my trust in the guarante things on the internet

.They also had refund I didnt even bother to get the money back.And its probaly people like me they are earning money on,because I havent heard of 1 person yeat that had "some" effect from these pills.

And I dont have heard of 1 person that had some effect from hydrotin,and I read from different forums.

I have also tried out different antiperspirants whit no effect on me,but I have read that it has worked for many other people and that is good enough.

Then its not a scaame or froud at least,just because it didnt work for me.

I really hope that if someone tryes this out that it can work,its just to good to be true.And not noticed by any of us on this different forums.?

Its not like that hydrotin came last year and its a big new hit on the HH marked.

HAHA,there is a lot of negative respons on this tread,sorry for that. But I just try to be a bit realistic at the same time:)

Aah, maybe if I am DEPRESSED enough,or MAD enough,or DESPERATE enough will order it and try it out one day just for the heck of it.

Happy new HH year:)