Human Giunee Pig

pedro123

So I am testing with different meds, trying to find that 'magic formula' to best stop my sweating.

I used to take 8 mg of robinul a day. Then I upped it to 10. But lately it had less effect. Then I started taking around 120 mg of pro Banthine. but that too has started to have less affect. So I mixed the two and that helps a little. I mixed Pro Banthine with Sweatosan today and it seems to work much better. I haven't sweat at all today (except for that one incident where this girl cornered me in the street... but I digress).

But man has this thing knocked me out. I am so tired. I tried to walk to get a coffee and I almost passed out on the street. And my legs are super tired from the run yesterday.

...I'll try upping the dosage and keeping you guys informed =P

pedro123

Wow that was a bad idea. I slept from 9:30 pm to 2:00 pm the next day. I guess that's not very practical.

cm123

I would not take more than 15mg ProBanthine 3x daily! Do you do Ionto? Try adding Robinul into your Ionto water.

pedro123

My doctor said that you can take up to 150 mg of ProBanthine a day. I got a similar response wrt Robinul, in that case it was up to 10 mg.

But I definitely would not recomend mixing sweatosan with ProBanthine