How was your Christmas?

Chrysta

My Christmas went suprisingly well. I went over to my uncle, aunt, and cousin's house. I was a little bummed because normally we do Christmas at our house. I don't get along that well my unlce and everyone, so I was expecting a crappy night. We ate some deviled eggs and chips before dinner. The dinner tasted extremely good and I ate until I hurt (BAD idea) and same with the dessert. Then we just talked and watched some tv and listened to music. I had a pleasant night. :D

I only felt myself blush once which is really good. I'm in the middle of switching medication so I guess it's to be expected.

How about you guys? How did it go for you?

Emma

I had a strange christmas, no would talk to me, they kind of looked at me like I was a freak, like she's so shy, why bother, so I spent christmas in the corner, plus they all enjoyed cake and I can't eat it because I have a wheat intolerence.....but later we went to my aunty's and it was better there, they were nice to me, I think it's just my Dads side of the family that don't like me, they don't like "weirdos" or something....it's their loss I guess though :oops:

Maarten

My Christmas was boring to be honest. My aunt and uncle, brother and his girlfriend came over and we had a gourmet meal. I hardly said anything (as usual) and the dinner was so good that I decided to become a vegetarian again :!:

red_reagel

Emma said:
I had a strange christmas, no would talk to me, they kind of looked at me like I was a freak, like she's so shy, why bother, so I spent christmas in the corner, plus they all enjoyed cake and I can't eat it because I have a wheat intolerence.....but later we went to my aunty's and it was better there, they were nice to me, I think it's just my Dads side of the family that don't like me, they don't like "weirdos" or something....it's their loss I guess though :oops:

That's kind of how my x-mas went too. Like nobody would talk to me unless I talked first. The only people I really hung out with were my 4-year old cousin and 10 year-old cousin. When there was a huge dinner with all my older cousins, they kept talking to everyone else and ignored me. So, my x-mas was fine, I got a lot of gifts. But I wish we really did open up to eachother as a whole family. All the adults did was sing karaoke and the kids were just playing video games all day.