how to get rid of side of SSRI like low sex drive and orgasm

damme

Hi,
I am on SSRI (Paroxtine) 30mg since one year. does anybody how to get rid of side of SSRI like low sex drive and orgasm problem ??

Please let me know if there is any alternate to SSRI?

Damme
[/b]

Septor

Yea stop taking them.

I not sure about all antidepressant but most of them will have sexual side effect.Even the antidepressant out side of SSRI class have sexual side effect.Just the way it is.

tehStranger

Well I'm taking what your taking, and the best you can probably do is skip a dosage for a day, I think...if not going off it entirely.
Personally I'm rather ambilivant to it all. I don't really think it's that big of deal. I think I could manage if I needed to. :|

Quixote

Re: how to get rid of side of SSRI like low sex drive and or

damme said:
Hi,
I am on SSRI (Paroxtine) 30mg since one year. does anybody how to get rid of side of SSRI like low sex drive and orgasm problem ??
[/b]

I don't see where the bad side effect is. I would rather consider it a positive one. I mean for example eating when you feel hungry can be somewhat pleasant, but if I could take a pill that were to take away the need to eat...so much the better.

Chilling__Echo

yep, nothing you can do. i've been on it for three years ACK!!

usually i'm almost back to normal after three days of skipping a dose. but i don't recommend it.